amongst 5 acres of "Heritage Gardens", it's the clean
fresh air and rural tranquility
that makes Linton Gardens that special
minutes from Gosford CBD, on the scenic Central Coast of New South
you realise from the time you enter our massive tree lined
driveway you have arrived at a special destination.
attending a wedding, a celebration or a conference, when you arrive
at Linton Gardens
you will be relaxed and enthused by the ambience,
our professionalism and the heritage architecture and gardens.
is a delight ... Whether it is a casual conference luncheon or an
extravagant banquet, we create for you a memorable experience. Local
produce and seafood, the best cuisine, an extensive wine list and
5 star service.
"Real food and service
is what we deliver"
you seek is tranquility, exceptional service, dedicated staff, fine
dining with wines to match, presented in elegant surroundings ...
then Linton Gardens guarantee to provide you with "an experience
Multi Award Winner
- 2013 Finalist for Award for Excellence Wedding caterer in a function centre Northern NSW
- 2012 Finalist for Award for Excellence Wedding caterer in a function centre Northern NSW
- 2011 winner from the restaurant and Catering Savour Australia as the Central Coast Wedding Caterer of the year
- 2010 Finalist Central Coast Award Of Excellence Wedding Caterer In Function Centre
- 2009 finalist Central Coast Award Of Excellence Wedding Caterer Function Centre
- 2008 Finalist - Award for excellence,
wedding caterer in function centre
- Restaurant & Catering Association
New South Wales, Central Coast:
"Awards for Excellence"
- 2006 Finalist Award For Excellence
- Wedding Caterer In A Function Centre
- Award Winner 2005 - Award for excellence as a wedding caterer.
- Nominee 2004 - Award for excellence as a wedding caterer.
- Winner 2001 - 2002: "Wedding Caterer
of the Year" & " Caterer of the Year"
- Winner 2000 - 2001: "Function Centre
of the Year" & "Caterer of the Year"
- Australian Bridal Industry: "Awards
- Finalist 2000 - 2001 & 1999 - 2000:
"Function Centre of the Year"